Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life at the End of the World - Photoblog.

I've made several photo postings to My Kiev Journal in the past, but getting photos on to this site and positioned correctly is just a pain sometimes. Even then, they're usually too small for my liking, and surrounded by text and all the other stuff normally found on a blog. So, I've created a photoblog as a showcase for my photos. It's just a better way to post and show photos, in my opinion. There are shortcomings to the photoblog though. The biggest being that I can only post one photo per day. Oh well.

"Life at the End of the World" is the name of my photoblog. Since "Ukraine" loosely means "borderland," I felt the name appropriate. And, in the context of the late "Cold War," Ukraine was quite literally "beyond the end of the world." At least for most Americans it was.

If a photo is related to a post here on My Kiev Journal, then the photo will continue to be posted along with the post. However, if it's just photography for photography's sake, then these pictures will be posted to the photoblog.

My photoblog will highlight my Kiev and Ukraine photography, but will also include photos taken long before I came to Kiev.

Click here to visit, or click the link under "Must See Blogging" or the "My Photoblog" link on the top of the page.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds