Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More about the weather.


It's come to my attention that maybe my post about the weather was not as complete as it could have been. And this pertains to air conditioning. I mentioned that I had no desire or need for A/C, but should have mentioned that our primary residence has a small park in the front and a small parking area in the back, both areas with many trees to moderate the temperature. And we live on the third floor and benefit from the shade immensely. If we lived on the fifth floor or above, I'd be singing a different story since we'd be above the tree line. If that were the case, I'd be singing the praises of air conditioning daily.


But having said this, I like the summer weather here quite well.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds